4.2.05

artistically blocked

So, I've created a photoblog. I thought it would be a good idea to have it for the more creative photography I do. You can find it here if you'd like to check it out.

There's a Worms concert coming up on the 12th that I'd like to go and see but I can't find any ticket information. I can find the date listed in one place and that's it. I'm going to e-mail the theatre The Worms are supposed to be playing at to see if the show's actually happening. I hope it is and I can get tickets. It's about an hour away so it'd really stink to miss them.

I need to start drawing again. I was at Montana's on Wednesday and I was drawing on the paper they put on the tables. I was quite disappointed with how anything I drew turned out. I suppose that's what happens when you haven't drawn in a year or more. I think that's how long it's been. Wow.

I haven't been doing enough creative things lately. I only take photos, which is good. I just need to be doing more. I've got to start drawing again and writing. I haven't written any kind of story in so long. Every time I sit down to write I can never think of what to write about.