25.9.04

Batteries and Holidays

I really need to get some new batteries for my camera. I'm just itching to go take more photos. There are so many things that I can take pictures of around this city that I just love. It's great when you can finally see the place you live as something good (at least some of the time).

I decided to play around with a photo in Photoshop that I took a little while ago. It's not really all that different from the original I don't think but I like it nonetheless. It's the where the creek near my house comes out from under my street. That's a bad description but whatever :p



Click on the thumbnail to see the full picture


I need a vacation. I would love nothing more than to get in the car and just drive. I want to see the country. I love Canada and I'd love to be able to see more of it. Other than Ontario (which I live in) I've been to BC, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. I have five Provinces and the three Territories left to see. Technically, I've been to Manitoba as well but that was only to the airport in Winnipeg and I never got off the plane. Anywhoo, I really want to travel across the country and see it. It's such a beautiful place and I love it to bits. It'd take a while to see it all since Canada's really big :P That was a reference to The Arrogant Worms.

I want to go west in July of next year but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to. I'm not working currently and if I'm going to take a huge trip I'm going to need lots of money. I'm also going to have to buy my own car. Woo! Hope is not lost but I don't really know what my odds are of it working out. Time will tell I guess :)

Mood: A little bummed
Current Song: The Fall of Man - Matthew Good Band