13.9.04

The Improv Show audition

So, I tried out for the Improv Show. I bombed at it but I had fun. I'm so glad that I did it. Any other time I would have chickened out but this time I tried and that's quite the feat for me. I didn't do as badly as I probably would have years ago had I tried this then. My mind drew a complete blank when I had to get up with two others and do a scene. It was unfortunate that it had to be right then. It happens though.

At least with trying it this time, I know I can try again with the next opportunity. There's another Improv thing I might be able to try for. It's not the same calibre as the Improv Show but it would be a start.

I'm just so happy with myself for trying. It feels really good. I know I'm not going to be picked for the show and that's just fine. I went there to have fun and that was it. I had fun so it was a success. I also proved to myself that I can do things if I really want to. If I don't chicken out, I'll see what I can really do and have fun at the same time.

Go me!!!