8.9.04

Designing

I need to figure out the Blogger code and whatnot so I can make my own layout. I like this template a lot but I like making my own layouts. I prefer to be original :) The green of this template is quite soothing. Maybe I'll make a green layout. Mmmmm, soothing.

I have to finish my Worms site that I'm working on. I haven't really touched it in over a week. I have to finish up a page of pictures, write the Wormography and write something for the main page. I'm stumped as to what I can write about them. There's only so much information out there and I don't want to use the same stuff everyone else does. There's always the option of e-mailing the Worms and asking them some stuff so I can put it on my site. I don't want to bug them though so I probably won't do that. I'm not sure though. After those three things get done I could open the site officially even though all the lyrics aren't up. The only album I have all the lyrics for is Toast!. The others will have to get finished over time.

Yay for boring website information! WooHoo! It's getting late and I have to be up in less than four hours. I should go to bed. I think I shall. Night.

Mood: Tired
Current Song: I Pulled My Groin - The Arrogant Worms