31.1.05

Mmmm, chocolate

It's that time of year again. The time when you can't go to the store without seeing Cadbury Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs everywhere. I love Creme Eggs. I can't get enough of them. They're the one thing I look forward to most about Easter.

I don't really care for the new ads for the eggs. They have people running around a field picking up white Cadbury bunny look alikes. Each bunny makes a different animal noise. Finally they find the Cadbury bunny and it clucks like a chicken. There's one problem though. It's not the right clucking noise. They've got someone different doing it for the commercial and they can't do it right! It sounds off. They should have hired me to do it. I do the perfect imitation of the Cadbury bunny. Damn you Cadbury!


All hail the almighty Creme Egg!