1.2.05

Coca-Cola. Can't beat the real thing

Coke may not contain cocaine anymore but it may as well. I drink way too much Coke. When there's Coke in the house, I go through it like it's water. I'm addicted to the stuff. The only drink I love more than Coke is milk. Nothing can beat a nice cold glass of milk.

I love Coca-Cola. I've always been a big fan of it. At an early age my love for Coke was born. Once when I was a kid the Pepsi Taste Test came to town. They were holding it down at the lake. I went and gave it a shot. I figured I'd do just fine since I can tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Those who say there isn't a difference are liars. That or they have really crappy tastebuds. Anyway, I succeeded in telling the difference between the two. I won a card that you could put in this machine that told you if you won a prize or not. Unfortunately, I didn't win. I got to walk away knowing I could tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi though and that is reward enough.