12.4.05

An update. Oh my.

I'm terrible at keeping up with Blogging. I'm just not as interested in the computer as I once was. I'd prefer to be out doing things rather than sit on my butt in front of the computer all day. I do have days were I sit on the computer for far too long but those days are few and far between.

The weather's absolutely freakin' lovely. Spring has sprung and it's just fantastic. I'm thrilled to be rid of winter. The grass still looks dead and the trees still don't have leaves but it's nice out :P

I bought Season 4 of CSI on DVD on Sunday. I watched pretty much the whole thing in the span of 24 hours. I've been on such a CSI kick lately it's crazy. It's my favourite show so it makes sense but it's still crazy.

I love how there are so many TV shows on DVD now. I was in HMV yesterday checking out prices of CSI and other shows and it was funny to see what's on DVD. I came across the entire series of God, The Devil and Bob. It was only 13 episodes though. I remember watching it when it was on TV. It's funny to see it on DVD now. There are other shows that I used to watch that I'm glad to be able to find again. Now I just need the money to buy them all :P